Saturday, November 26, 2011

Busy Few Months



Phew! Crazy few months. At school we are finally moved in to our new building. It's so beautiful. I will take some pictures this week to show you.

And I'm Pregnant! About 30 weeks now so not much farther to go. They say it's another girl, which I am super excited about, but at the same time I don't want to get all set on that and have it be a boy. So I'm staying reserved with it.

I've also added a few new hats. This one's my favorite!

The Pink Lollipop Hat



Fun me fact: I can't crochet to save my life. I have tried and tried. And I keep seeing all of these super adorable hats with crochet flowers. So I try and try again. To the point I am in tears. So I gave up. I can i-cord however and this was my solution. I think she turned out cute.

I am going to try to blog a little more frequently. We'll see how that goes! Hope you had a happy turkey day.




No comments: