Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Clippie Cuteness in the Etsy Shop



I spent a hot hot day packing up my Montessori classroom. Montessori is my "real" job. The one that pays the bills.

The end of the year is so bitter sweet. Exciting with next year being so full of potential but so sad as I have a few sweet ones moving onwards and upwards out of my little room and onto bigger things. I always mourn a little at this time of year.


My Math area ready to be boxed.

A forgotten scribble and my Lucas boys name tag. They are always so crumpled by the end of the year.



Flags that represent where we travelled this year.


I did manage to add some cuteness to my Etsy shop. I already sell felt flower clippies in my Booth but I thought I'd try them out on Etsy.

Here's a peek:



Let me leave you with a slice of the sweetest part of my life!


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Definitely Sweetness! Love her!