Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Poor Piper Lela


My beautiful model is my very own bundle of joy Piper Lela. She had an accident at school the other day and her entire finger nail got ripped from her finger. It was every bit as traumatic and disgusting as it sounds. But today she is back to her chipper self. She barely even cringes when I clean it.
So, back to Lollipops and Cupcakes. I used to make handbags and hair accessories but since Piper came along turning my back to sew even one stitch has become impossible. But i can get down in floor with her to knit. So Lollipops and cupcakes was born.
I also found that all baby stuff looks exactly alike. I wanted unique, super cute stuff for her. I figured other moms must be thinking the same thing. Plus I needed a way to fund my crafting habit.

No comments: